Monday, March 5, 2012

This Week's (Belated) Topic: Why?

This post is more of a reason why I started this blog, so if you want to ignore it feel free. I'm explaining reasons like 'why did you start this blog?' 'why bother chasing after Paradise?' 'Why HELP people?'

So why DID I start this blog? I just wanted to see whether I could make an impact and help people. Seeing the view count, that's not going very well yet. ;) Whatever, the view count doesn't tell me anything. As long as I help SOMEONE, with boredom at LEAST, I'm happy.

Why Help people? People are needing more and more help nowadays. They need a little pick-me-up. If I can help them find their little 'dream' world, I figure that'd make them a bit happier. The newspapers really don't help those people, by the way. All this 'dying here' 'fighting there' 'oh look, someone else died!' kind of attitude is really dragging down people now.

Why chase after Paradise? As I said, people need a little pick-me-up. Besides, who would want to chase after Hades or the biggest torture the world has ever seen? I personally think it'd be a bit more effective and useful to find Paradise. Just sayin'.

Yeah, that was a short post. I couldn't post this weekend because I was finishing up a project due today in L.A. class. I presented it today *shudder*. It was a career research paper, btw. While I really, REALLY want to be a 'creative writer' I chose Hematologist. Why? Just to get under people's skin. Not many people would choose a doctor who studies blood. Hey, even I can't help but laugh at the looks on people's faces when I explain my 'career topic' to them.

I think I did decent though...
Beth