Friday, February 10, 2012

Bowling and Dancing

Today is just going to be amazing! I went to the Bowling Alley for student of the quarter, which was awesome. I mean, how can't it be awesome when you're sitting in a bowling alley, bowling, eating pizza and cake, and playing other arcade games while everyone else is in school, working over desks and taking notes? That's what made my day. That and the fact that this person I don't really agree with on much and I were chatting for a while. It was cool.
After a little ceremony, the staff let us off the hook, and we were going a little crazy. We were playing arcade games for a while, then two friends went bowling while me and another friend watched them. Actually, the two bowling and the other person aren't really 'friends'. We're more 'aquaintances' really.
Anyways, we did that then rode on a couple of the kiddy rides. Hey, it's our day and no one's watching. We've got to act like little kids at some point! Then we got on a mini playground and played around in there. By that time, it was time to go. We had to give the 'claw' a try though, even though we failed.

Tonight, I will be going to a dance with my best friend, Kiba. Our parents might talk and meet each other. If so, it might be okay for us to have a sleepover. Smug face! At the dance I'll also be with some other buddies too. It'll be a great night! I'll have to blog about it tomorrow!!
That's pretty much all that happened today. I loved today though. Now I've really got to go write.

Let's go find Paradise!!!
Beth