Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tons of Work

I've been getting more and more work from each of my teachers. However, I am sad to say that I am still one of the world's greatest procrastinators. Right now, instead of taking notes on two different videos, trying to plan out what me and my friend are going to do tomorrow in Algebra to catch up since our calculators are crap, and looking up stuff to help me with my OTHER Algebra homework, I'm making a blog post.
Last weekend proved my incredible Procrastinating skills. What did I accomplish over the weekend? Well, what was I SUPPOSED to accomplish?
1.) Algebra Worksheet
2.) Algebra in the workbook
3.) L.A. documentation on research topic
4.) A worksheet for L.A.
5.) Reading for U.S. History
What did I accomplish over the WEEKEND? The EXTENDED weekend, by the way.
1.) A bunch of the Algebra
2.) L.A. worksheet
3.) Reading because I was bored.

In Seminar, I finished the documentation. Yeah, it was terrible. I felt so stupid afterwards. I should really do my homework right now, but I REALLY don't feel like doing work. Oi, what to do.
Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that I'm getting a lot of work from teachers. I might have to cancel making blog posts every day/every other day (officially). Plus, in March we're having a MaNoWriMo (March Novel Writing Month) unofficially, so I'll be busy with that too.
Oh yeah, I'm trying to write 1K words every day. It'll be tough, but over the weekends I can catch up for lost time over the week days (assuming that I don't have a lot of homework/am at home).
With all this work:

I'm sure not on my way to find Paradise ;)!!!
Beth