Thursday, February 9, 2012

*FacePalm*

I'm going to the Student of the Quarter luncheon. Apparently, though, this is the quarter where all the teachers picked slips from a hat. Me and NO BEST FRIENDS AT ALL!! I could have been with two great friends last quarter, but I didn't make it in. :'( Tear.
Besides that? Today was AWESOME!! I went to my classes, got good grades on my two tests. In Language Arts we're taking a personality test, but that isn't a grade. Algebra got me a 100% and U.S. History gave me a 94%. Eh, it's better than what some people got. In Science we watched a video. Then, I went to Jazz Band.
We were just chilling and playing our music. I practiced on one of the songs especially and got praise from the teacher. We had to play this one song all the way through, but there's a place for solos in the middle, and she asked me to play the 'demonstration solo', which I really wanted to. That's always a good sign.
But after Jazz Band was probably the best fifteen minutes of the entire day. We were just acting so much like little kids because it was snowing outside, and it was so fun. Two friends made snow angels (even though the snow isn't that thick outside yet) and wrote their names in the snow. I wrote the word 'Hi' instead, but in two places.
Two guys got onto one of the roofs of the school and were sliding around on the ice up there. They only came down when another guy laughed and pretended that one of the strictest teachers in the school was walking by. We had a good laugh out of that.
The rest is pretty much a blur. We were talking for a while and just standing outside eating snowflakes. Then were walked and talked for a bit, but of course, it only lasted fifteen minutes. Then I had to go so that I wouldn't be slaughtered by my father for coming home late (nah, he would probably just give me a stern look).
It was hysterical! One of my friends got asked out by her crush. Her dad wouldn't allow it until he met her crush. He did today right outside the car. The first thing her dad asked him was why he was wearing a Red Socks shirt. You see, my friend's from Texas, but is a Yankee's fan. It's kind of confusing.

Let's go find Paradise!!!
Beth