Friday, February 24, 2012

Survey (somewhat)

I've decided to enter the Showcase contest at my school this year. It's where you write a bit of creative writing and turn it in to the 8th grade L.A. teacher (which is easy, since I have her second core every day). There's only one problem: It has to be under two pages.
I can't write a short story in two pages! I can't even write a SCENE in two pages! It's not enough for me! I need at least five!!! I know that it'll be about this girl who's in suffering and will end up losing everything in the end with a little moral that is completely and utterly useless. Just because I can and my teacher can't judge me on the message of the story, but the quality of the writing. And I'm going to make the best quality writing I can, just because.
So, do you think I should really continue with this story, or try for something like a poem that's a lot shorter and easier to write out?

Beth