Monday, February 6, 2012

A Week Off...

Very busy, veeeery busy week for me. Well, mostly busy. Rather busy. Pretty busy. Okay, just 'busy'. Not even busy, it's more 'a tiny bit busier than the average week.' For whatever reason, I just can't seem to write my normal blog post. I'm not in the mood to write in a way that nobody understands so they have to read each sentence over and over again several times through.
What'd I like to talk about? Nothing really. Nothing important or extremely weird happened this week. I mean, normally my weeks are extremely weird with things that never happen happening, but that didn't happen. Okay, that was a weird sentence, and if you don't think so read it again. I've been writing a lot of where my characters and I interact. Yeah, weirdness over <---- here. Hard to miss.
I had a sleepover last night. We watched 'National Treasure II', which was pretty good. It was kind of cliche though, as all movies are. For those of you who haven't seen it, I won't say anything besides that. Most of you have seen it though, I'm sure.
Besides that, all that happened was my talking with other Wrimos and on Chatzy. They're all really nice. I should go back there now, but I've got homework to do.

On a side note: we still haven't found guys to play the parts in our novels. :/ We'll keep searching.

Let's go find Paradise!!!
Beth (not really)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! We're all friends here.