Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everybody!! I really don't celebrate it much. The only reason I even say that is because I get candy at school. Did you realize that you're celebrating the day a man got his head chopped off? I find that a little ironic that we're talking about all this loveydovey stuff on the day that a lover was murdered because of that topic.
Anyways, what happened today? I had a quiz in Algebra, research in L.A. next to the most annoying person in the class (who really gives someone else the nickname 'Perry' because she likes platypuses??), boring notetaking in U.S. History, and in Science I got to brag a little bit silently because I'm far ahead of everyone else. Tomorrow I'm finishing up something everyone else will just be starting on. Go me!
I'm having a little lack to talk about, so I have to just forego any more.
Oh yeah, and I'm silently panicking. I have almost run out of topics to talk about for Paradise! I'm no where near ready for experimentation yet to actually figure out what works! If you can think of any topics, send them in ASAP!!

Let's go find Paradise!!!
Beth