Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Survey...

This actually requires you guys to answer. Muaha. Yeah, I'm pretty much not over all that 'amusement, hypocrite' stuff from yesterday (if you've no clue what I'm talking about, look at yesterday's post), but I'm holding it in for now. Heaven forbid I bore my readers.
Okay, I want to know how boring this really is to you. My posts, are they boring on the weekends and you just read my blog for the weekdays? Vice versa? Do you enjoy my little lectures on 'coolness', 'who, what when, where, why, and how?' Do you even CARE about Paradise?
You see, I'm asking because I've never been normal. I don't know what the average person enjoys or doesn't. Is this topic appealing to the average eye? Or is it just the amazing background that amazes you guys? *smile smile* What appeals to you about this site that you actually come here?

Other news? Kiba's really starting to get into her animation. She's already created a small part of a script for one of the episodes. Go to 'lhlab61' on Youtube for (probably) more info. She's got the soundtrack on there that I might just have to post on here tomorrow or the next day.
What else? Every quarter a total of eight students in each grade are called 'Students of the Quarter' and go to the Bowling Alley for a little celebration and pizza. I GOT STUDENT OF THE QUARTER FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THREE YEARS!!! *party* On Friday, I get to go miss half of the school day! W00terw00tw00t.
That concludes my extreme hopefullness. I wonder who I'll be stuck with there as the other seven people. Probably jerks that I don't like. Oooh, that'd be terrible. Whoever it is, I'm going to enjoy missing class on Friday, since I'm going to be having two tests tomorrow. One of those tests is major and we only have FIVE QUESTIONS!!! ONLY FIVE!! You miss one and immediately get an 80%.
The other? No clue.

Let's go find Paradise!!!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! We're all friends here.