Friday, January 13, 2012

Dogsitting... Day #1

Well, Toby is at our house and he's been doing fine. Of course, when my friend and her family first left, he refused to leave the door except to watch me put his bed up in my room and stuff. After that, though, he went back to the door. I felt so bad, since he was whining so much.
Then, I took him on a walk and I believe he felt a lot better. We went back inside, I threw him his rope, and he was all energetic, that goodness. Of course, than my dog became all sad and droopy and wouldn't leave her bed for a moment. Oi vey.
Let's see how Toby adjusts then. He's been following me all around since the walk. Every time I sit down at the computer to write, draw, or just chat, he's lying on the floor by the chair. It reminds me of how my dog, Cinnamon, follows my dad around everywhere. The only difference is, my dog is about three times the size of Toby, and always gets in his way.

Let's go find Paradise!!!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! We're all friends here.