Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Today's Topic: Who?

Yes, I will be going through the 'who, what, when, where, why' stage of finding Paradise. In order to get to this Paradise, I believe that you must truly understand the aspects of it. Knowing it can help believe in it. Seeing may not be believing, but Knowing can really help. To truly understand, you must truly believe. And in order to truly believe, you must Know. Do you get what I'm saying?
So, this stage is of utmost importance. Knowing 'Who, What, When, Where, and Why' can lead to much more Knowledge, which leads to more and more, ending in the 'I found Paradise!' stage. I know this might be a bit of a boring stage, but, please, you and I MUST understand this. It is just. That. Important.

Anyways, Who? Well, there are several questions that spring from the single word 'who'. Who would be the best fit for Paradise? The answer is, no one. Nobody deserves anything but Hell, and please don't take this offensively. It is true, just look in the Bible. We can't go to heaven, that's God's job. ANYWAYS, Who would this Paradise apply to?
I believe anyone that truly will apply themselves to it could eventually find this. It would take dedication and probably a lot of mental hard work, but I believe they could do it. So, in essence, this blog could help anyone find their way there. Well, if this journey works for me anyways.

This entry shall be short, since there just isn't much 'Who' in the overall topic. This Paradise is open and there for anyone, but pretty much no one has the endurance to keep up and try for it. Nobody deserves it. What other 'Who' questions could there be? If you have any, go ahead and comment.

Let's Find Paradise!!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! We're all friends here.