Friday, January 27, 2012

My apologies...

Yeah, I'm really sorry about the whole 'didn't write at all last week and completely skipped over the topic' thing. It was a little hectic, getting ready for Confirmation on Tuesday (woot woot!) and exams on the same day. I was going to catch up on Wednesday, but I was really just too lazy. It felt too much like a Friday. Oh, and I've also gotten so much into writing my novel again that I really didn't want to waste my time blogging. Might want to point that out too.
Okay, so I need to go to Confession. What else is new?

I won't bore you guys to tears by blogging two different topics on Saturday, so sorry about last week. I'm really not in the mood right now to make up for it. Sorry. I'm just really mad about something that happened yesterday. It's not a big deal really, just another bully at school that finally just made me snap. Hey look, another reason to go to Confession!

I've been watching italktosnakes on YouTube. Man, I'd love to vlog. Of course, my parents would probably ground me if they found out. I don't think they'd be all excited on the idea, either, because of the whole 'terrorist' thing, and don't worry, I can totally relate with them. It's not like I'd be going around stating where I live or what my full name is. I don't think they'd mind the little things like my being in a video with my best friend (every time we have a sleepover at her house we make a new video. We are still yet, however, to have it appear on YouTube. If it ever does, and I hope it does because they're actually really funny (they show us being completely random and ourselves), I'll tell you all.)

Oh yeah, whoever it is viewing this from Russia, you are awesome! I'd state what you go by, but since I am yet to have a single comment, well, it's kind of hard. heh. But still, you are really cool.

Let's go find Paradise!!!
Beth (not really)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! We're all friends here.