Monday, January 9, 2012

The Search for Paradise Begins!!

What do I mean by this? Many people describe Paradise as 'perfect'. Well, there is NO place on earth that is 'perfect' so I'll just try to settle with finding my calm in the storm of life. I'll try to find my personal Garden of Eden.
Now, how am I supposed to find this? What could possibly make life just. That. Much. Better? Well, that question is actually my theory. I always come up with crazy theories that my friends roll their eyes at. Eigth graders don't always understand, which, yes, includes me. I don't understand half the things my parents talk about during dinner time. That just shows that I don't have enough experience in the area of conversation.
Anyways, back to my theory. My theory is that, in order to find the closest thing to Paradise on Earth (which I'll just call Paradise to make things easier), you must collect all the things that make life just. That. Much. Better. And find somewhere, or something, that could help you mix them together into a part of your life. Then, with the help of all these things you love, it would probably make life just. That. Much. Better. (The emphasis is mostly just show. Feel free to ignore it. ;).)
However, this theory is just that. A theory. So I have volunteered myself to try and see whether this will actually work. If it does, I will find life in the calm of the storm. If not, well, life will either go on as it is now, or it will probably end up in the storm, completely off the path to finding the calm.
Now, I am a normal teenage girl. Mostly. I don't fuss over my hair, clothes, and shoes. Does that still make me a normal teenage girl? Well, I don't know, but that might just make things even more different. It make mean that this journey will be harder, since I am never as nearly satisfied with just 'clothes, shoes, and nice hair'. However, it might make it easier, since I won't be fussing over myself the whole way. Let's find out, shall we?

Let's go find Paradise!!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! We're all friends here.