Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Pendulum

The pendulum that makes the clock work. It counts down the seconds of each day. It makes the (older fashioned) clocks go. That's repeated, oops.
My life is the pendulum. Every day is the same thing repeating itself over and over again. Every day holds the same routine. The weekdays are described the best when it comes to this. How depressing how I am already repeating myself over and over and I'm only in eigth grade.
Weekday mornings consist of this:
I wake up, get changed, go to the bathroom, and then eat breakfast. After that, I go back and brush my hair and put my backpack together. If I have to, I go and make my lunch. I then go back, wash my face and brush my teeth, and by then my friend is there to walk with me to school. Sometimes we go and grab another friend, but that often almost makes us late, so we normally don't.
At school, during homeroom, I'll turn around in my chair and talk to friends. In Seminar, I work on my writing when I don't have homework to do. If I do have more homework, I rush to get it finished and then write or read.
After school, it's different every day
Monday: I procrastinate a little until I finally decide to do my homework. After homework (if I can finish it before dinner) I just spend my time on the computer looking at stuff and typing. After dinner, I do chores, talk more with friends, take a shower (I always brush my teeth and wash my face after/before this), get into my pajamas, and settle into my room with a book/writing.
Tuesday: I do homework earlier and then get on the computer. Before I can eat dinner, I go to saxaphone lessons from 5:30 - 6:00. After that, I eat dinner and then go on the computer again. I later take a shower and then get into pajamas and settle in with a book/writing.
Wednesday: I go to Jazz Band until 4:30 and then go to Girl Scouts until 6:00. I go home, eat dinner, do chores, do homework, take a shower, get into pajamas, get on the computer for a little bit, and then settle in with a book/writing.
Thursday: I go home, eat a snack and stuff, and then have to head over to Physical Therapy for my back at 3:30. Therapy ends at 4:30 and we get home at 5:00. I normally do homework and then eat dinner. Then, it's computer, shower, pajamas, and then writing/reading.
Friday: I go home, eat food, I might do homework (or might do it on Sat/Sun) and then just relax around the house until dinner. After dinner, I do chores, computer, shower, pajamas, more writing on computer while talking on Chatzy, and then reading/writing.

Yeah, that's my routine. It pretty much never changes. It's sad.

Yours Truly,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! We're all friends here.