Sunday, January 29, 2012

This Week's Topic: When

This topic is not quite so broad as the others. I mean, there isn't much you can say about 'When' besides something to do with time. When will we find it? When does it appear to people, if there's a specific time it does? When will this blog ever make since?
When will we find it? I believe it won't be a walk in the park, and it definitely won't show up within a couple hours, or even weeks. I personally think that it will take years, if not longer, to find this place. Of course, it all depends on the person.
When does it appear to people, if there's a specific time it does? I have a theory on this one. Let's just say you're sad because someone died. After mourning, the pain doesn't really go away. Well, eventually you'll realize that live must go on, despite the pain that's always in your chest when you think of the deceased. When you open your eyes and see the world in a happier view, it will (I'm guessing) be breath-taking. It'll be easier and best to find Paradise right after you're done mourning/just got over something depressing.
When will this blog ever make sense? Probably never. If you really follow closely it makes a little sense, but if you want to know when my theories will make sense? Never.

Let's go find Paradise!!!
Beth (not really)

4 comments:

  1. Bowling when everyone else is at school? CAKE? Did you die and go to heaven?! I'm so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Close enough. :P None of my close friends were there though. :(

      Delete
    2. There's a downside to everything, I suppose :P
      Thanks for putting the link on your blog! You said my photography and writing was amazing xD I'm so flattered. I'm going to make a link page too!!

      Delete
    3. Yeah, that's true. There's nothing that'll work perfectly. You're welcome, and it is!! Link pages are very helpful. :3

      Delete

Don't be shy! We're all friends here.